HOW TO HELP
Sponsoring and partnerships
We offer campaigns that can run all year long or focus activity during our parental alienation awareness day event. Our charity works with businesses in a number of ways; from event sponsorship and cause related marketing initiatives, to employee fundraising and matching donations. If you are interested in becoming a partner or sponsor with Parental alienation awareness, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by completing our online enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch with you within 10 working days.
What are the benefits?
Here are just some of the benefits of becoming a partner or sponsor:
- Confirming your organisations’ commitment to ending child abuse
- Promoting your organisations commitment to equality
- Making a difference to children, parents and their extended families
- Promoting your organisations values in eliminating discrimination for children and their parents
- Promoting your organisations understanding in the importance of family life
- A presence on our website as a sponsor proud to stand tall for an important issue affecting millions of children and families around the world.
If you are interested in becoming a partner or sponsor please complete a sponsorship form and submit. A member of our team will be in contact with you within 10 working days