Sponsoring and partnerships
We offer campaigns that can run all year long or focus activity during our parental alienation awareness day event. Our charity works with businesses in a number of ways; from event sponsorship and cause related marketing initiatives, to employee fundraising and matching donations. If you are interested in becoming a partner or sponsor with Parental alienation awareness, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by completing our online enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch with you within 10 working days.
What are the benefits?
Here are just some of the benefits of becoming a partner or sponsor:
- Confirming your organisations’ commitment to ending child abuse
- Promoting your organisations commitment to equality
- Making a difference to children, parents and their extended families
- Promoting your organisations values in eliminating discrimination for children and their parents
- Promoting your organisations understanding in the importance of family life
- A presence on our website as a sponsor proud to stand tall for an important issue affecting millions of children and families around the world.
If you are interested in becoming a partner or sponsor please complete a sponsorship form and submit. A member of our team will be in contact with you within 10 working days