Everyone who takes part or organises a fundraising event must agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please confirm you have read and agreed to these.
Parental Alienation Awareness (referred to as PA Awareness) terms and conditions for DIY fundraising
To fundraise for Parental alienation Awareness by either taking part in a sporting event / challenge, or organising your own activity / social event. These terms are an agreement between Parental Alienation Awareness and you, as the organiser / participant.
1) I can confirm that I am or will be over 18 years of age at the date of my event.
2) If I am fundraising by participating in a sporting event / activity I must have secured my own place in this event. I understand that the event is not organised by Parental alienation awareness but by a third party who PA Awareness has not recommended or endorsed. It is my responsibility to read any terms and conditions issued by the event organiser and comply with these.
3) I confirm that I am medically fit and I agree that I am participating in the event at my own risk. PA Awareness cannot be responsible or liable for any injury or illness that results from the participation of this event.
4) If I am fundraising by holding my own event, this event is my own responsibility and PA Awareness holds no responsibility or liability for the event. If necessary, I will arrange my own insurance and ensure that any external contractors or facilities used can evidence relevant insurance cover. This may also include other relevant licences, such as: Food or alcohol if selling at the event
5) I am responsible for the health and safety of anyone involved in the fundraising event I organise.
6) I will aim to raise money for Parental Alienation Awareness in connection to my participation in the event.
7) I understand, and I will inform supporters/ sponsors that I am raising money for PA Awareness. I will also make them aware that all donations go to PA Awareness and that they are used for PA Awareness’s work and campaigns. Donations are not generally refundable, even if I fail to take part or withdraw from an event.
8) I will forward all monies donated to PA Awareness by either cheque or via an online giving provider within four weeks following the event.
9) I will use lawful means to fundraise for PA Awareness and will not bring the charities name into disrepute. I acknowledge the fundraising rules and agree to comply with these or any other rules or requirements about fundraising to which PA Awareness may notify me of.
10) I will not use the PA Awareness logo or associated logo without obtaining permission from PA Awareness. I will allow PA Awareness to approve any materials made whether online or printed.
11) If conducting a lottery, raffle or public event I will contact PA Awareness before commencing to ensure legal requirements, guidelines and insurance that is necessary for this kind of event.
12)I will gain approval from PA Awareness before approaching the press to support my event.
13)I will ensure to obtain the correct approvals before commencing any street collections or on private property.
14) I will ensure to take responsibility for the safe keeping of any money raised in PA Awareness’s name, both during and after collections. Until it is transferred to PA Awareness and I will:
Send PA Awareness my completed sponsor forms with the details of the names and addresses of the amounts donated by all sponsors no later than 4 weeks after my event. This will allow PA Awareness to process gift aid on donations.
Ensure that all cheques are payable to PA Awareness and are sent no later than 3 weeks from the date of issue.
Only use sponsorship forms provided by PA Awareness and not use any other types of sponsorship form (unless agreed by PA Awareness)